E-Shram Card and there is a big good news for all of you. Let us tell you that now the government is going to provide financial assistance of ₹ 3000 to all e-Shram card holders. If your also have I-SHRAM card and then your should make necessary application in this scheme and get the this financial assistance provided by the government.
E-Shram Card holders’ accounts will be credited with Rs. whole 3000
- If your have I-Shram Card then your can easily apply for this scheme. Today we are going to give you complete information about this scheme. Pyau Yojana is a scheme launched by the Central Government. The main objective of this scheme is to help for this scheme. Lower class people. People are guaranteed pension. When people enter old age, if there is no support for them, then under this scheme they are given an assured pension of ₹3000 per month so that they can pass easily. Meet their expenses.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, all people between 18 years to 40 years can apply. Under this scheme, first we have to deposit a certain amount with the government, then as soon as we turn 60, we get ₹ 3000 every month. The benefit of this scheme is given to all small and marginal farmers. this All small and marginal farmers can apply under the scheme.
Benefits of Prime Minister Kisan Maandhan Yojana Benefits of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- Minimum assured pension after age of 60 years of Rs 3000 per month.
- Convertible into family pension where spouse will be entitled to 50% of the amount.
- If the applicant dies before the age of 60 years, the spouse will be entitled to continue the scheme and will be entitled to 50% of the amount.
- Once the applicant reaches the age of 60 years he can claim the pension amount.
- A fixed pension amount is deposited every month in the pension account of the person concerned.
- If an eligible beneficiary exits the scheme within a period of less than ten years from the date of joining the scheme, the part of the contribution made by him will be returned to him along with the savings bank interest rate payable thereon. Go
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Eligibility
- For small and marginal farmers
- Entry age between 18 to 40 years
- Cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/Union Territory
Documents required for Prime Minister Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- Aadhar card
- savings bank account
- PM-Kisan Account
Employment Schemes Click Here
Self Registration Click Herer
Official Website Click Here
E-Shram Card Holders Apply Online
- Aadhar card
- Savings Bank Account Number with IFSC Code (Bank Passbook or Check Leave/Book or Bank Statement Copy as proof of Bank Account)
- For authentication the applicant will print the Aadhaar number, beneficiary name and date of birth in the Aadhaar card.
- The applicant will complete the online registration by filling the details like bank account details, mobile number, email address, spouse (if any) and nominee details.
- Generate KPAN ID and download the mandate form and submit the mandate form after signing
- Download Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Card after submissionv