Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Various farmer oriented schemes have been implemented will by the Prime Minister of the country to double the this income of the farmers. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana has been implemented to provide direct financial assistance to the farmers. Like the central government this the state governments also issue different schemes. Animal husbandry, horticulture scheme or fisheries scheme for farmers in the state is put online on the Ikhedut portal.
Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme 2022 | apply Now
Many welfare schemes have been started by the Agriculture Department and the Government of Gujarat for crop protection. Agriculture Department has implemented Tar Fencing Scheme 2022 around the fields of farmers. In addition, the Solar Fencing Assistance Scheme has been made online through the e-Khedoot portal. Who will benefit from this scheme? We will get information about how we will get and how much subsidy is given.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09/10/2022
- Official Website Click Here
Objective of Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme 2022
- Farmers should provide these subsidies for crop protection to control cost, to increase crop production.
amount of aid
- 50% of the total cost to the domestic farmer or Rs. 15,000/- whichever is less, assistance will be given.
Required Documents List
- 7-12 copy of applicant farmer’s land
- Certificate if belonging to SC caste
- Certificate if belonging to ST caste
- copy of beneficiary’s ration card
- Aadhar card copy of farmer beneficiary
- Disability certificate (if any) for handicapped applicant
- soul registration details if any
- Details if the farmer is a member of any co-operative society
- If the milk producer this is a member of the society
- mobile number
- bank account passbook
- If the farmer’s land is jointly owned then consent form of other shareholder
Eligibility for Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme 2022
- Must be a citizen of the state.
- The farmers of the state will be get the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers who take advantage of the construction of barbed wire fencing will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers will be able to buy prescribed quality kits from the open market on their own.
- The Agriculture Department has set the target. Therefore the online application within its limits will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Support for this assistance kit will be available once in 10 (ten) years.
- The beneficiary farmer should have the land.
- Applicant should be small, marginal or big farmer type.
- Farmers will have to apply online from Khedut portal
- A farmer must have this own land record or a copy of 7/12 of the land.
- Farmers of hilly and forest areas should have tribal land forest rights certificate
How to Apply Online Gujarat Solar Fencing Scheme 2022?
Step-1: Opening the official website https://ikedut.gujarat.gov.in/
Step-2: After opening the Khedoot Yojana website, click on “Yojana”.
Step-3: In which after clicking on the plan, “Khetiwadi plan” has to be opened at rank-1.
Step-4: It will show total 51 scheme for the year-2022-23 after opening “Khetiwadi Scheme”. (as on 11/09/2022)
Step-5: In which you have to click on “Solar Power Unit/Kit” on number-03.
Step-6: In which after reading all the information of Solar Fences Assistance Yojana, click on “Apply” and open the website.
Step-7: Are you now a registered applicant farmer? In which if the registration has been done earlier then “Yes” and if “No” then further process will have to be done.
Step-8: If registered by the applicant, the captcha image has to be submitted after entering the Aadhar card and mobile number.
Step-9: If the this beneficiary has not registered on Ikhedut portal then fill the online form by selecting ‘No’.