IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday released the notification for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Recruitment 2021 on its official website- ibps.in. Candidates who aspire to become Officer or Office Assistant in Regional Rural Banks of India can apply for the posts. The online application process is starting from Tuesday, June 8, 2021. IBPS RRB Recruitment has published short advertisement for Bank Jobs. Your can visit sscupdates and get regular latest updates.
There are total 10,676 vacancies for Officer and Officer Assistant. Out of 10676 vacancies, there are 5076 for Office Assistant, 4206 for Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), 1060 for Officer Scale 2 and 156 for Officer Scale 3 posts. Graduates having Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply for the posts. Candidates are advised to read the official IBPS RRB notification carefully for detailed eligibility criteria before applying.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: 10676 Vacancies for this PO, Clerk on Offer, How to Apply Here
IBPS RRB 2021 Office Assistant Notification 2021 Common Recruitment Process for RRB (CRP RRB X) Recruitment for Group “B” – Office Assistant (Multipurpose) PDF IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Notification 2021 IBPS RRB Clerk CRP X Online Application 2021 IBPS RRB Clerk CRP -X Officer Scale 1-2-3 Online 2021 IBPS RRB Clerk Online Application Form 2021 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has started the common recruitment process for Regional Rural Banks
Any eligible candidate, who desires to join as Group “A”-Officer (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in any of the Regional Rural Banks listed in (a) is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP-IX for RRBs). The examination for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be of two tier i.e.this online examination will be conducted in two phases, Preliminary and Main. For the post of Office Assistant (Multi-Purpose), candidates who have qualified and shortlisted in the Preliminary Examination will have to appear for the Main Examination. They will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the main examination and vacancies reported by RRB.
Job Summary About IBPS RRB Recruitment
Name of the Posts: Officer (Scale I, II & III) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) CRP RRB IX:
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 5076 Vacancies
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 4206 Vacancies
- Officer Scale-II – 1060 Vacancies
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager))
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
- (Chartered accountant)
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)
- Officer Scale-III – 156 Vacancies
- Total- 10676 Vacancies
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website – ibps.in
- On the homepage, click on the application link scrolling at the top of the homepage
- Click on the link relevant to the post you wish to apply for
- Register yourself by providing the required information correctly
- Provide mobile number and email address carefully.
- After successful registration, log in using the credentials
- Fill the IBPS RRB Form Correctly
- Pay the Application Fee
- Upload the required documents and submit the form
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Application Fee:
Application Fee / Intimation Fee (Online Payment from 08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021 both dates inclusive). For SC/ST/PWBD candidates the application fee for each post is Rs.175. The application fee for this all other category candidates is Rs 850.
IBPS RRB 2021: Important Dates
IBPS has released all the important dates for this IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 along with its official notification on June 7, 2021. The exam dates for this IBPS RRB 2021 exam has already been released by IBPS along with IBPS Calendar 2021-22. All the this important dates related to IBPS RRB 2021 exam are given below:
- IBPS RRB Notification June 7, 2021
- Online application will start from June 8, 2021
- Online applications will end on June 28, 2021
- Pre-Exam Training Call Letter 9th July 2021
- Pre-Exam Training Schedule July 19-25, 2021
- Call Letter – Preliminary Exam July 2021
- ibps rrb preliminary exam
- (Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant) 1, 7, 8, 14 and 15 August 2021
- IBPS RRB Prelims Result August 2021
- IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card September 2021
- ONLINE EXAMINATION – CHIEF/SINGLE OFFICER (II & III) 25 SEPTEMBER 2021
- Officer Scale I Mains Exam 25 September 2021
- Office Assistant Main Exam 3rd October 2021
- Conduct of Interview (For Officer Scale I, II & III) October/November 2021
- Final Result (Provisional Allotment) January 2022
IBPS RRB 2021 at the latest, to Apply on-Line:
IBPS RRB 2021 at the latest, on-Line Application link,, Office Assistant & Officer Scale I, II & III of the asset, was published on the 8th of June 2021 at the latest, on the official IBPS website. https://ibps.in. All the candidates can apply for this exam, click here.
Officer, Office Assistant, Education and training, specialities:
Office Assistant (Multi purpose):
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent, (a) in Local language and in accordance with, the requirements of which are involved in the case, the RRBs* (b) in Any case, work experience, computer skills.
The Officers scale-I (Assistant Manager):
I have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent Preference will be given to candidates who, for example, has a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, animal Husbandry, Veterinary medicine, Agriculture, engineering, Fisheries, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, law, Economics, or Accounting.;
- Knowledge of the local language and in accordance with, the requirements of which are involved in the case, the RRBS*
- Any time work experience computer science.
The Officers scale) and (II) the Senior Bank Employee Manager :
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent with at least 50% of the points. Preference will be given to applicants from the prices on the Banking, Finance, and Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, animal Husbandry, Veterinary medicine, Agriculture, engineering, Fisheries, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, finance, and Accounting.
Time: Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, vc, OCP etc
Certified public Accountant: Certified Associate (CA) and the Institute of Accountants in the assosasiyası India
A degree in law from a recognized university or its equivalent, a minimum score of 50%.
Treasury Manager: Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance, the well-known University / Institute
Marketing Specialist: the MBA is in Marketing, the famous university of
Agriculture Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Garden / Dairy products, Agriculture / animal Husbandry / Forestry / Veterinary science / agricultural engineering / Fisheries, from well-known universities, or the equivalent, with a minimum of 50% of the points
The Officer’s scale-II (General Manager):
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent with at least 50% of the points. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree / diploma in Banking, Finance, and Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, animal Husbandry, Veterinary medicine, Agriculture, engineering, Fisheries, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology and Management, Law, Economics, finance, and Accounting.