IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
IBPS RRB Recruitment for 8106 Posts 2022, Apply Online @ ibpsonline.ibps.in Institute of Banking & Personal Selection has released its notification for 8106 vacancies. They are looking for candidates for Office Assistant (Clark) and Officer Scale 1,2 & 3 in various Regional Rural Banks across the country.
The examination for the next common recruitment process for RRBs (CRP RRB XI) for recruitment of Group- “A”- Officers (Scale I, II & III) and Group-B- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute. Expected Banking Personnel Selection in August and September 2022.
Here we are providing you all the detailed information about IBPS RRB Notification like eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification etc. All the candidates who are eligible and interested in this can apply online for the recruitment.
Let us have a look at the IBPS RRB Notification 2022 PDF.
IBPS RRB Notification 2022:
IBPS has released the notification for the recruitment of 8106 employees on 06 June 2022. In the notification they have mentioned all the details regarding eligibility criteria, apply online link, vacancies, selection process etc. All the candidates must check the official notification released by the officials.
Here we are giving you most of the information which is mentioned in the official notification.
Please read in the full article for all the details.
Overview of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022:
Organization: this Institute of Banking and Personal Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: Office Assistant, Officer (Scale I, II & III)
No. of Vacancy: 8106
Application Mode: Online
Last Date of Application: 27 June 2022
Job Location: All over India
Official Website: https://www.ibps.in/
Post Wise Vacancy Distribution:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 4483
- Officer Scale I 2678
- Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer) 12
- Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer) 06
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager) 10
- Officer Scale II (Law) 18
- Officer Scale II (CA) 19
- Officer Scale II (IT) 57
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) 745
- Scale III 80
Total Vacancy: 8106
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Proficiency in the this local language as prescribed by the participating RRBs.
- Working knowledge of computer.
Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager):
- Bachelor Degree in this Any Discipline from Recognized University.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering etc.
Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer/ Manager):
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Preference will be given to candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry etc.
Official Scale II Specialist Officer (Manager):
- Information Technology Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology from a recognized University or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks. Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VC, OCP etc.
- Chartered Accountant: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of this Chartered Accountants of India.
- Law Officer: Degree in Law from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Treasury Manager: Chartered Accountant and MBA in Finance.
- Marketing Officer: MBA in this Marketing from recognized University.
- Agriculture Officer: Bachelors degree in Agriculture and Horticulture / Dairy / Animal Husbandry / Forestry / Veterinary Science / Agricultural Engineering and Fisheries from a recognized University or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
Officer Scale III:
- Bachelor’s diploma in any discipline from a diagnosed college or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- choice will be given to candidates having diploma/degree in Banking, Finance, advertising and marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary technology, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Agricultural advertising and Co-operation, records era, management, law, Economics. and Accounting.
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)-21 to 40 Years
- Officer Scale-II (Manager)-21 to 32 Years.
- Officer Scale-I Assistant Manager -18 to 30 Years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 18 to 28
IBPS RRB Online Application:
- Candidates can visit the official website of IBPS Recruitment Application. The official website of IBPS is https://www.ibps.in/.
IBPS RRB Application Fee:
- SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates Rs. 175/-
- All other category Rs. 850/-
Read Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Office Assistant Click Here
Apply Online Scale Click Here
Apply Online Scale and Click Here
Official Website Click Here
IBPS RRB Selection Process 2022:
- The candidates will have to appear for the examination for the recruitment. They have to appear in the Preliminary Exam and Main Exam for the selection. No interview will be conducted to select the candidates for Post Office Assistant. The selection will be done purely on the marks obtained by the candidates.
All job interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. Application acceptance in online mode has already started. Scan your required documents and apply for the this recruitment before the last date 27 June 2022.