Manav Kalyan Yojana Apply New
Manav Kalyan Yojana Apply new has been announced by the Commissioner and Cottage and Village Industries Office and Gandhinagar. In which all persons with income limit up to Rs.1,20,000/- for rural areas and Rs.1,50,000/- in urban areas will be provided assistance in the form of trade-wise tools/instruments for business. Applicants who want to get benefits under this scheme they have to apply online from 01/04/2023.
human welfare scheme
The scheme provides additional equipment/tools to the socially backward class community so as to generate adequate income and self-employment. To uplift the economic condition of artisans/persons living below poverty line, this scheme has been started from 11.9.95 in place of earlier self employment scheme. Financial assistance is provided to persons engaged in 28 different activities like hawkers, vegetable vendors, carpentry etc. whose annual income is up to Rs.120000/- for rural areas and Rs.150000/- for urban areas. Gr. of instruments and equipment As per dated 11/9/18. This provides self-employment opportunities to BPL families.
Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat Eligibility:
Age Limit: 16 to 60 Years
- The name of the beneficiary of the rural area should be in the BPL list of the Rural Development Department. Beneficiaries of rural areas will not have to submit income certificate
- The family annual income of the beneficiary is up to Rs.120000 in rural area and Rs.150000 in urban area. They have to submit income certificate of Mamlatdar or Chief Officer of Municipality or Competent Authority of Municipal Corporation
Documents required for Manav Kalyan Yojana
- Aadhar card
- ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill/License/Lease Agreement/Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- A copy of the annual income certificate
- proof of study
- Proof of having taken business-oriented training.
List of tool kit given for total 28 types of business
- milk and curd seller
- papad composition
- Sales of hot, cold drinks, snacks
- puncture kit
- flour mill
- spice mill
- Disinvestment of Rupees (Sakhi Mandal Sisters)
- mobile repairing
- Paper Cup and Dish Making (Sakhimandal)
- Pressure cooker for cooking and Beneficiary of Ujjwala gas connection
- act of punishment
- Vehicle Servicing & Repair
- different types of ferries
- beauty parlor
- repair of electrical equipment
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- made a broom
Downliad Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Check Application Status Click Here
Download Application Form Click Here
Process to View Contact Details
- visit the official website of Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries Department.
- On the web homepage and your need to click on the option of View Contact Details.
- Finally and the list of contact details will be displayed on the screen.
- Now you can see the official person contact accordingly.
For more this information about Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat and please visit the concerned department or directly click here District Industries Center.