Namo Tablet Scheme Registration 2023
Gujarat Namo Tablet Scheme Registration 2023 @ digitalgujarat.gov.in Helpline Number | Namo E-Tablet Sahay Yojana Apply Online, Beneficiary List – We all know that in our country many government schemes are started by central government and state government to help students, similarly Gujarat state government started Namo tablet scheme. and the aim is that the students of the this state will be given free tablets for their education and to this register under the this Namo Tablet Scheme 2023
namo tablet plan 2023
Scheme Name: Namo Tablet Scheme
Launched by: Honorable Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
Objective: To provide tablet for Rs 1000
Category: Gujarat Govt. Plan
Benefits of Namo E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana
- Under this scheme only Rs 1000 will be provided to the college students.
- Facilities like smartphones and tablets will be this made available to the this students at very low cost and without any hassle.
- This scheme will bring innovation in education. Students will be able to this become aware of the modern education system.
- About 5 lakh students and women will benefit from this Namo tablet scheme.
- Tablets and smartphones will be provided to the students at very low cost. 1000 rupees will be this taken as token money only.
- The biggest thing is that the age of women has nothing to do with it. The benefits under this scheme will be provided in the way they want.
- This is a big step of the government so that is both the missions like modern education and women empowerment can will be accomplished simultaneously.
Namo Tablets Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take advantage of this Namo e-tablet scheme then you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- In this Namo tablet scheme only permanent applicants of Gujarat can apply and get benefits.
- The family income of the this applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- Student must belong to BPL category.
- It is mandatory for the student to have passed class 12th in this session.
- If the student does not appear in further examinations after the completion of intermediate examination, then he/she is not eligible to apply.
If you want to apply under Namo Tablet Scheme 2023 then you have to complete the following documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- caste certificate
- Proof of admission in this graduate or diploma category
Gujarat Namo E Tablet Scheme Registration Process
If the above eligibility criteria are met and then your can register online through the given easy steps.
- First of all and your go to the this official website of your institute. All the institutes will be make available the details of eligible candidates on their portal.
- If you are included in the list of qualified candidates, you need to login through your unique Institute ID.
- Now your have to click on Add New Student option and select your name and category and course etc.
- After this your have to a enter your board and seat number and deposit the this prescribed amount of Rs 1000.
- You will be provided with a receipt for this payment which you will have to enter on the official portal of the institute.
Contact Number: 079-26566000
Under this scheme if any student has any hesitation in getting any kind of information or any kind of information then he/she can call on the helpline number. For information, let us tell your that this number will be available for this your service from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, after which service will be not be provided on this number.