Online Application For New Ration Card
New Ration Card Gujarat – Apply Online for New Ration Card 2021 @ digitalgujarat.gov.in, Are you looking for Digital Gujarat or How to Register or Register in Digital Gujarat Portal? So, you are at the right place to get the best results for Digital India.
Earlier, once the official service portal was started. The people of Gujarat will soon be able to avail several government services through their smartphones and tablets, with the state government deciding to launch a mobile application as well.
Digital Gujarat Online Application Registration Details:
Digital Gujarat Common Services Portal provides 33 online services to the citizens of Gujarat if you can register for registration so that online application and registration can be done. A Common Services Portal (CSP – Digital Gujarat Portal) is a vision to provide a one-stop solution for all G2C services to the citizens of the state of Gujarat.
Application for New Ration Card Process:
- You have to click on the “Apply Online” button for filling the online form or at the “Download Form” button for filling the offline form.
- The applicant should be ready with the service-specific information like occupational details, family details, in addition to the basic applicant details before submitting the online application.
- All the fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in the online application.
- As per the language selection, English or Gujarati keyboard of the respective language should be used for filling the application form.
- In case of any wrong/misleading information provided in the application, the application will be rejected by the officials of the department.
- *If your application is returned for change or for filling incomplete details, please submit it within 37 days of return. Failing to submit within 37 days the this application will be rejected. Application fee will not be refunded.
New Ration Card Identity Proof Annexure (Any One):
- True copy or election card.
- True Copy Income Tax Pan Card.
- true copy of passport
- driving license
- Government Photo Identity Card and Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU
- Any government document containing a citizen’s photo
- Photo ID issued by recognized educational institution
- A copy of Aadhar card or election card in case of slum