PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th Installment
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th Installment: A big news is coming about the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. According to media reports, the farmers of the country will be able to get the 8th installment before March 31, 2021. If you look at the PM Kisan Portal, till March 12, 2021, a total of 11 crore 71 lakh farmers have joined the central government scheme. Plan
This number is increasing year after year and installment by installment. Discuss here that the ineligible farmers of many states were also taking advantage of this scheme, on the basis of which the government has started tightening the screws. There are many people whose names are not in this list.
So you must check your status once.
You can now check your status and also get information about some things. How much is the installment in your account? Which installments have been discontinued? If installments have been stopped, what is the reason? Why the installment has not come, work should be done to rectify it so that the next installment comes in your account. Follow these steps to make your job easier.
This is how you check your account
– First of all open the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/ in your computer.
– Here your will be see the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
– Click on the Beneficiary Status option here, then a new page will be open.
– On the new page, choose an option from Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number or Mobile Number.
– Through the above three numbers, you can check whether the money has come to your account or the money has been withheld.
– Enter the number of options you have selected, then click ‘Get Data’.
– After clicking on it, you will see the information of all the transactions. For example, when did your installment arrive in your account and in which bank account was it credited?
– Now the special thing is that here you will also get information related to the eighth installment.
– If you see ‘FTO generated and payment confirmation pending’ it means that the fund transfer process has started. This installment will be reach your account in a few days.
Know when the eighth installment will come: Under this scheme, the central government works to give Rs. 6000 to the farmers in three installments. 2000-2000 every financial year. Under this, the first installment of every year comes to the beneficiary’s account from 1st April to 31st July, while the second installment is given to the farmers from 1st August to 30th November and the third installment from 1st December to 31st March. That is, the first installment of this financial year is expected from the beginning of the scheme and the eighth installment is expected from the beginning of the scheme.