PM Yashasvi Scholarship Apply Online
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023: PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 – Apply Online National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online applications for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YAASASVI). Interested students can apply online for PM Yashasvi Scholarship Entrance Test Scheme on official website www.yet.nta.ac.in. The last date for submission of PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 application form is 26 August 2023 till 11:50 PM. All the students can check complete details of PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Application Process, Selection Process, Eligibility, Important Dates, Scholarship Amount for PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 – Apply Online:
Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana has been organized by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Candidates have to read this article carefully. Check the acidity situation carefully, the benefit of this scheme will be available to the candidates of class 9th and 11th top class school list. National Testing Agency is accepting the applications for PM Yashasvi Entrance Test. The direct link to apply is given below. For more details meet the officer in the evening.
Prime Minister Yashasvi Scholarship Application Form: 2023
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will support 15,000 OBC and EBC, De-Notified, Nomadic and Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT/SNT) to apply for PM YASASVI Scholarship for candidates who are studying in 9th and 11th standard are. Ministry. The students will be selected for the scholarship on the basis of their merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Organization Name: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Scheme Name: PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023
Name of the Exam: Successful Entrance Test (YET)
Application Mode: Online
Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
Exam Application Fee: No Fee
Last Date of Application: 26 August 2023
YET Exam Date: 11 September 2023
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility requirements to appear in the exam are as follows:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- They should belong to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- They should study in the identified top class schools.
- them 2021-22. Should have passed class 8 or class 10 (as the case may be) in
- The annual income of the parent/guardian from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh
- Candidate applying for class 9 examination must have been born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for class 11 examination must have been born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. The eligibility requirements for girls are the same as for boys.
NTA YET Exam Pattern: PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023:
YET 2023 will be conducted to provide scholarship to OBC, EBS and DNT candidates
Studying in class 9 and class 11 in the top schools identified.
Mode of Exam: YET 2023 will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Scheme of Examination: The examination will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Candidates can log in with the system-generated application number and
- Password to complete the application form including filling of personal details,
- Applying for a particular class-exam, selecting exam cities, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and certificate in the prescribed format
- and size.
- I. Recent photograph must be either in color or black and white with 80%
- The face (without mask) including the ears is visible against a white background.
- ii. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format (clearly
- iii. The size of the scanned image should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (obviously
- iv. The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (obviously
- Upload Category Certificate (or an undertaking to the effect that the candidate will
- Produce Category Certificate at the time of document verification in PDF
- The format and size should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
- Income certificate in PDF format and size 50 KB to 300. should be between
- PWD certificate in prescribed format (Annexure II), file size 50kb to 300kb if
- (Note) The candidate has to upload his/her photograph and signature only, as
- in the correct/proper manner as mentioned above (and no one else’s)
- The facility of correction will not be given after the mentioned correction period.
- Please check your photograph and signature before submitting the application
- Form. If the photograph or signature is blurred or not visible for identification
- After identification of the candidate, the application will be rejected and there will be no substitute for
- Correction or modification will be allowed
Notification Click Here
Important Dates :
- Online submission of application form: 27.07.2023 to 26.08.2023 (up to 05.00 PM)
- Correction Window: 27.08.2022 to 31.08.2023
- Display of Admit Card from NTA Website: 05.09.2023 onwards
- Date of Exam: 11.09.2023 (Sunday)
- Answer Key Dates: Will be announced later through NTA website
- Declaration of result on NTA website: Will be announced later through NTA website.