Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023: PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, Online Application, Form, Eligibility, Beneficiaries, Who Will Benefit, Official Website, Benefits, Documents, Helpline Number (PM Vishwakarma Yojana in Gujarati, Online Application, Official Website, Helpline Number)
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
There is a plan to provide assistance to all the artisans doing traditional work. The government aims to provide assistance to 18 types of artisans under this scheme.
- gardener (one who makes flower garlands)
- hammer and toolkit manufacturer
- a boat builder
- Doll and Toy Making (Traditional)
- broom maker
- fishing net maker
- paddle maker
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- Age minimum 18 years
- Benefit for one member per family
- Loan should not have been taken for self-employment/business development in the last five years.
- A government employee and his family members will not be eligible.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Document
- Aadhar card
- bank details
- mobile number
- ration magazine
- Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Registration
- C.H.C. Open the link given below for Centre, Egram Center and direct registration.
Official Website Click Here
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Benefits
- After registration, the beneficiary will receive PM Vishwakarma certificate and ID. will get. card
- After skill verification, beneficiaries will get the benefit of toolkit worth Rs.15000/-
- Basic skills training with stipend of Rs 500/-
- Collateral free loan up to Rs.10,000/- to the beneficiary for a period of 18 months after training
- Advance skill training with stipend after completion of first loan, Rs.1000 for a period of 30 months. Second loan up to Rs.200000/-
- Incentives and other benefits at the rate of Rs 1/- per digital transaction for 100 (monthly) transactions