RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Apply New
RTE Admission 2022-23 Gujarat @ rte.Orpgujarat.Com RTE Gujarat Admission is open for the children who want to take admission in first class in private schools of the state under the RTE Act. Under the scheme of RTE, such students will be provided free education by the Gujarat state government.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 will be conducted by the official officials of Government of Gujarat under Right to Education Act 2009. Directorate of Primary Education Class 1 to 8 for admission in primary classes. Children in the age group born between 1st June 2014 to 31st May 2015 will be considered for admission. All the details regarding RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 application process, eligibility criteria, age criteria, reporting time, documents required for verification, and selection process etc. are available on the official website of RTE.ORPGUJARAT at rte.orpgujarat.com.
Age Range :
- Completed 5 years as on published date. and not exceeding 7 years.
- Rural Area: Rs. 1,20,000/-
- City Area: Rs. 1,50,000/-
RTE Gujarat 2022 Admission Process:
- Applicants are instructed to fill and submit the application form to appear for the admission process. Applicants who have successfully filled the application form are instructed to submit it before the due date and complete the application process.
- As the applications received after the due date will not be considered by the official authority. Once the application form is this successfully submitted the official authority will conduct an online lottery system.
- Once the online lottery system is completed, the official authority will update the result on the official website of the authority for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants need to check the result of online lottery system with the help of login credentials. And on the basis of lottery system, applicants will be able to take admission in the school.
How to Apply RTE Gujarat Online Form 2022?
- Firstly visit the official website of RTE rte.orpgujarat.com
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Then click on ‘New Application’
- Enter all the details.
- Upload the required documents. Address Proof, Birth Certificate and Identity Card, Bank Pass Book etc.
- Now choose your Google Maps location appropriate.
- After the last step “Select your school” if you want admission (note 1 to 10 school add as per your requirement)
- Finally, submit the form and take a print out for further use.
Official Website Click Here
- Date of issue of instructions 21 March 2022
- Document collection last date 29 March 2022
- RTE Admission Start Date 30 March 2022
- RTE Admission Application Last Date 11 April 2022
- RTE Admission this 1st Round Seat Allotment 26 April 2022