The Government of Gujarat has implemented several assistance schemes to bring qualitative improvement in education and enable talented and poor students to get good education along with other students. Education Assistance Scheme is being implemented so that the children of workers engaged in construction sector can also get good education. In this scheme, classes from class 1 to master’s degree and M.B.B.S. till. Assistance is provided for such courses.
Shramyogi Shikshan Sahay Yojana in Gujarati
- Children of workers receive assistance
- Class 1 to Ph.D. Assistance up to Rs 30000
- For the education of children from working families, Rs. 1800 to Rs. Assistance up to Rs 2 lakh is available
- Only a maximum of two children of construction workers are eligible for scholarship under this scheme.
Name of Scheme: Education Assistance Scheme
Beneficiary Group: Children of Construction Workers
Received assistance: of Rs. Assistance ranging from Rs 1800 to Rs 2 lakh
Implementation: Gujarat Labor Yogi Welfare Board
Where to get the form?: Online
Official site: https://sanman.gujarat.gov.in/
The quality of education and literacy rates are increasing in Gujarat, while the dropout ratio has also decreased over the years. ‘Shiksha Sahay Yojana’ has been implemented by the state government so that the children of labor families working in the construction sector of the state are not deprived of education and so that they can get good education. From the implementation of this scheme till June 30, 2023, a total of 2,80,906 beneficiary children will be given Rs. Assistance worth more than Rs 159.63 crore has been distributed.
Shramyogi Education Assistance Scheme
Under the Construction Workers Education Assistance Scheme, assistance is provided according to various parameters as follows.
- Students studying in classes 1 to 5 will get Rs. Scholarship of Rs 1800 is available.
- Students studying in class 6 to 8 will get Rs. 2400 scholarships are available.
- Students of class 9th and 10th will be get Rs. 8000 scholarships are available.
- Class 11 and 12 students will get Rs. Scholarship up to Rs 10,000 is given.
- Apart from this, B.A., B.Com., B.B.A., B.Sc. and B.C.A., L.L.B. For students studying in prescribed undergraduate level courses in government recognized or independent institutions, Rs. An assistance of Rs 10,000 is given.
- Courses conducted for postgraduate higher education like M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.S.W. And postgraduate level courses like M.L.W.R.S. 15,000 is available.
- MCA And M.B.A. Students studying in courses like Rs. 25,000 scholarships are awarded.
- Even for self-supporting diploma courses after 10th from government recognized institutions, Rs. There are 25,000 scholarships available.
- M.B.B.S., M.D. And for courses in medical subjects like Dental, a minimum of Rs. 25,000 and maximum Rs. Assistance up to Rs 2,00,000 is available.
- Students pursuing professional courses like Pharmacy, Agriculture, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Para-medical, Architecture, Engineering and Technology can also get minimum Rs. 25,000 and maximum Rs. An assistance of Rs 50,000 is provided by the state government.
Education Assistance Scheme Online Form
The following procedure has to be followed to fill the online form for these schemes.
- For this, first of all you have to open the official website https://sanman.gujarat.gov.in/.
- First of all your have to register on this website. And your have to create ID password.
- During registration, you will be asked for the details of the construction worker which will have to be filled correctly. And click on Create button.
- Then login using ID password.
- Then your have to click on Education Aid/PhD Scheme.
- Now your have to read the information and rules about the scheme and click on the Accept button.
- After this click on the Apply button.
- Your will be then need to submit personal details which include worker identity card, student details and address details. And then click on Save button.
- Then the documents will have to be uploaded.
- Now your application will be submitted and your will be have received the application number. Save it and with the help of this you can check the status of your application.
Gujarat Building and this Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Other schemes for workers are being implemented by the Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Which are as follows.
- medical aid scheme
- Maternity Assistance Scheme (Antenatal)
- special coaching scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyot Bima Yojana
- This Maternity Assistance Scheme and Chief Minister Bhagyalakshmi Bond Scheme
- Medical Aid Scheme (Claim)
- Nanaji Deshmukh Housing Scheme
- final support plan
- Hostel Assistance Scheme
- Accidental Death Assistance Scheme
- Occupational disease assistance scheme
- Education Assistance/PhD Scheme
- housing subsidy scheme
Official Website Click Here
Thanks for visiting this useful post and stay connected with us for more posts. Visit daily for this latest offers and other technology updates from different brands.