Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2021 has published notification for this SSC GD Constable posts in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021. Your a can find other details like age limit, educational qualification. The selection process, experience, vacancy details, important dates, application fee and how to apply are given below.
SSC Recruitment 2021丨Apply Online for GD Constable 25,271 Posts @ ssc.nic.in
- Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: SSC GD Constable
- Advertisement No: 3-1/2020P&P-I
- Job Location: All India
Category Wise Posts:
- BSF: 7545 Posts
- CISF: 8464 Posts
- SSB: 3806 Posts
- ITBP: 1431 Posts
- AR: 3785 Posts
- SSF: 240 Posts
Total No. of Post: 25,271 Posts
educational qualification :
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or 10th class examination from a recognized Board/University
- Candidates who have not acquired the this required educational qualification by the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply
Age Limit this 18 to 23 years as on 01 Aug 2021. Candidates should will be born not earlier than this 02.08.1998 and not later than 01st August 2003.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Age Relaxation Additional as per SSC GD Constable Rules
Application fee :
- General/OBC/EWS: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: Nil
- All Category Female: Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee this Through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking OR E Challan
Nationality/Citizenship: The this candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/UT wise so a candidate has to this submit domicile/PRC against their state/UT
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of this interview.
how to apply ? :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through this official website.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-07-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2021
When the application this is successfully submitted, it will be accepted as ‘provisional’. Candidates should take a printout of the this application form for their own record. The printout of the ‘Application Form’ is generally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage. However, you may be required to provide a printout of the online application form to address the grievances, if any, related to the online application.