Tuition Assistance Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Tuition Sahay Yojana 2022: The Government of Gujarat has announced many schemes for the students for their better education. This time Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation has announced the scheme which is called Tuition Sahay Yojana. This scheme is announced for the unreserved category students who can study without any money problem.
We all know that education is very expensive nowadays. Not everyone can afford tuition fees for their better studies. Education is the basic need of all the students. And every child has the this right to study.
Nowadays tuition has become a very essential part of our education system. And the coaching fees are very high. Lower middle class and middle class families cannot afford the amount charged by the coaching centres. Under the Tuition Sahayata Scheme, GUEEDC provides loans in the form of tuition assistance for the unreserved category students. Government will give Rs 15000/- to those students who are studying in class 11th and 12th every year as tuition fee.
A student having more than 70% in class 10th and studying in class 11th or 12th science stream is eligible for assistance of Rs.15,000/- per annum. Students will be eligible through Direct Assistance (D.B.T.). 15,000/- per annum or the fee actually paid, whichever is less, will be admissible. The candidate will get this assistance only once in a year.
Tuition Support Scheme 2022: Overview
Scheme Name: Tuition Support Scheme
Scheme Powered by: Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation
Provide Purpose: 15000/- as a Tuition Fee
Beneficiary: Unreserved category students
Application Mode: Online Application
Official Website: https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/
Help Line Number: 079-23258688- 079-23258684
Tuition Support Scheme 2022: Eligibility
- Students who are studying in this class 10th and 12th.
- The coaching institute should be registered under Public Trust Act, Companies Act-2013 or Co-operative Act.
- The coaching institute should will be in operation for more than 3 years.
- The coaching center should have its own GST number.
- A class of at least 30 students should run in the coaching center.
- Coaching fees should not be included in school fees.
- Family income should not exceed 4,50,000/-
Tuition Assistance Scheme 2022: Documents Required
- Aadhar card
- residential proof
- income certificate
- age proof
- 10th mark sheet copy
- Coaching Center Details
- unreserved category certificate
- A genuine certificate of the student’s ongoing studies from the school
- Copy of the first page of the passbook of the candidate.
How to Apply Tuition Support Scheme 2022?
- Firstly visit the official website https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Find the plan on the menu bar.
- Go to the Education System Schemes option.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Go to New User Registration.
- Enter all the required details which they are asking for.
- Log in to the portal.
- Enter Username and Password.
- Apply for the Tuition Assistance Scheme.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Upload photo and signature button.
- Upload the required documents.
- Check the application form and click here on submit button.
questions to ask
For which class students are teaching aids available?
Tuition assistance is available for students studying in 11th and 12th science streams.